Date Occurred: February 11, 2011
Date Written: Today.
So, we went to RONDA, a city northeast of the province of Málaga. Although Málaga is a beachy city, Ronda is surrounded by mountains…and is apparently the third most visited town in Andalucía. It is also one of the oldest cities in Spain, dating back to the Neolithic age (stone age). But there is proof of humans at a previous time because there are cave paintings at the Pileta's Cave in Ronda.
The first hour or so was with a Spanish tour guide…
And we then had about five hours to explore by ourselves, gracias a dios. Allison, Amanda, and I chose to venture down the side of the mountain and lay on a slab of rock to eat our lunches. Where we then took a nap. It was...awesome.
allison, me, amanda, lisa, dina
PUENTE NUEVO. "new bridge"
me and amanda
this is the oldest bullring in all of Spain! it is the "birthplace of bullfights"
Ronda was really one of the most beautiful cities that I have ever visited. I would definitely love to come back to this city. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment